**** Official Payments Corp. (OPC) has been replaced by PaymentExpress as Sacramento County's payment processor effective June 12, 2017 and MoneyGram has been replaced by PayNearMe for cash payments at retail locations.
To keep your account current, the full payment due must be posted to the account by the due date on the billing statement.
- There is no grace period.
- Make payment at least 5-7 days before the due date to allow enough time for processing.
- Debit card, credit card, or electronic check payments may take 3-5 business days to post.
- DRR accepts payments from third-parties. For example, a friend or relative may bring in, mail, or use their credit card to make a payment on your account. They will need your Dept. of Revenue Recovery (DRR) account number.
- Note: Any form of payment paid to DRR and dishonored for any reason will be assessed a $53.00 dishonored payment fee.