Connie Ahmed- Director
Welcome to the County of Sacramento Department of Revenue Recovery (DRR) website. DRR collects revenue for the County and other government entities, certain Court ordered fines and fees, restitution payments owed to victims of crime, aid over payments, and any other obligation referred to DRR. Our service reduces the burden of payment on taxpayers by holding debtors accountable for payment, and collects revenue for the County effectively and efficiently.
Note: The Department of Revenue Recovery does not collect Child Support or Property Tax payments.
Professional and Specialized Collection Services
DRR is the designated Financial Evaluation Officer for the County pursuant to GC 27750, and provides professional billing and collection services and accounts receivable services including:
- Billing, cashiering and general collection,
- Assessing ability to pay and collectability of debts,
- Obtaining and enforcing judgments on delinquent accounts,
- Processing accounts to the Board of Supervisors for Relief of Accountability,
- Consulting on ways to improve revenue collections throughout the County.