Welcome to the County of Sacramento Department of Revenue Recovery (DRR) website. DRR collects revenue for the County and other government entities, certain Court ordered fines and fees, restitution payments owed to victims of crime, aid over payments, and any other obligation referred to DRR. Our service reduces the burden of payment on taxpayers by holding debtors accountable for payment, and collects revenue for the County effectively and efficiently.
Note: The Department of Revenue Recovery does not collect
Child Support or
Property Tax payments.
Modification of Sentence Based on Ability to Pay
If your case is currently in collections and your ability to pay has changed since your last hearing or sentencing, you may be eligible to request a modification of sentence of your traffic fines and fees. For additional information and to obtain an Ex Parte Application for Modification of Sentence, please visit the County of Sacramento Superior Court of California website.
Professional and Specialized Collection Services
DRR is the designated Financial Evaluation Officer for the County pursuant to GC 27750, and provides professional billing and collection services and accounts receivable services including:
- Billing, cashiering and general collection,
- Assessing ability to pay and collectability of debts,
- Obtaining and enforcing judgments on delinquent accounts,
- Processing accounts to the Board of Supervisors for Relief of Accountability,
- Consulting on ways to improve revenue collections throughout the County.